Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday January 23, 2017

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Madisyn Yaron and I live in Aurora Colorado, which is quite a distance from CU Denver. Online school is wonderful because I don't have to burn two hours commuting. I am a pre-3D Animation major (formerly Computer Science major) in my third year at the university but am technically in the first year of my major. In my free time, I enjoy browsing YouTube for funny videos, singing to music, and talking with friends.

This semester, I have chosen to explore The Waitomo Glowworm Caves on the North Island of New Zealand.

Related image
Source: Shaun Jeffers Photography

I chose this location because New Zealand is home to beautiful places, many of which are featured in popular movies. I really want to visit someday and experience the beautiful country with my own eyes and am excited to learn more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment